The Photography Session
- Who will be photographing our session?
Shannon Belletti will always be the photographer at your session.
- Where should we take our pictures?
Locations can be natural settings, city landmarks, college campuses, your home, corporate office or just about anywhere. I can suggest convenient locations to you, or I can provide professional studio lighting and backdrops.
- What should we wear?
It's completely up to you and type of session you're looking for. High-school seniors often go for something trendy while families with small children may select more classic attire. Corporate sessions are typically suits or business casual.
- Can we go to multiple locations?
Yes, we can go to as many locations in the greater Atlanta area as you'd like, provided it's within the session time alloted.
- How many photographs will you take during our session?
For a typical family portrait session, you can expect to receive around 50-100 proofs. Head shot clients typically view 3-5 images of each pose before selecting the best one.
- How quickly will we see our proofs after the session?
Online proofs are generally posted in the gallery within 7 days.
- Can we view and order our pictures online?
Yes, you can! Proofs are posted online in a password-protected gallery, and you may order prints, negatives and other products directly through the website.
- Can we purchase the digital negatives?
Yes, digital negatives with rights to reproduce are available for purchase through the online gallery.
- What types of products do you offer?
I offer a wide variety of high-end products including hand-retouched photographic prints, wall-sized canvas artwork, custom holiday & personal notecards, albums and more. If you have a specific need, I do partner with a number of labs to provide just about any product you may require.
- If our photographs need retouching, is there an extra charge?
Basic retouching (removal of blemishes, scars, dirt, etc.) for those images ordered as prints or products is included.
- Can we have any black and white or sepia pictures?
Yes, of course. One of the advantages to shooting digitally is that you don't have to decide if you want color or B&W/sepia before the session. You can choose the best look for each individual image after the session.
Pricing and Payment
- How far in advance do we need to book?
Sessions are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. Popular times such as Fall & Spring weekends book quickly.
- When is payment for the session required?
A signed contract is required to hold the date for your session. The session fee is requested on or before the day of the shoot, and no proofs or products will be delivered until payment is made in full.
- Do you take credit cards?
Payment for portrait sessions may be made by cash, check or credit card.