Family Portrait Session – $249+tax
Belletti Photography family portrait sessions include all of the following:
- One hour with Shannon Belletti on location in the greater Atlanta area
- Up to 6 people, and pets are always welcome
- Password-protected online gallery for viewing your proof images
- High-resolution digital files with rights to reproduce for personal use
- Professionally retouched prints & other products available for purchase
For longer session times, additional people, multiple locations or other requests please contact Shannon Belletti to receive a customized quote.
Head Shot Session – $149
Belletti Photography head shot sessions include all of the following:
- 30 minutes with Shannon Belletti on location in the greater Atlanta area
- Your choice of natural light or studio lighting & backdrop (white or gray)
- Password-protected proof gallery for viewing your images
- One retouched digital file of your best image with unlimited reproduction rights
Session fee includes the first individual. Please add $49 for each additional person. Contact Shannon Belletti to receive a customized quote for groups of 10 or more.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many photographs will you take?
For a typical portrait session, you can expect to receive 50-100 proofs. Head shot clients typically receive 20-30 proofs.
How soon will our photos be ready after our session?
Your photos will be posted online in a password-protected gallery 7-10 days after your session, and you may view and purchase prints through the site for 9 months from the date of posting.
Can we have the digital negatives/high-resolution files?
Yes, your high-resolution digital files are included.
Is retouching included?
Proofs include basic color correction but are not individually retouched. Prints, products and final head shot selections are individually retouched.
How far in advance do we need to book?
I accept commissions on a first-come, first-serve basis. Keep in mind that certain dates & seasons are very popular, and weekends are often booked months in advance.
When is the balance due?
Portrait and head shot session balance payments are due on or before the date of your session.
Do you take credit cards?
Yes. I accept cash, check and secure credit card payments. Credit card payments may be subject to a 3% processing fee.