Portrait Session – $249+tax
Belletti Photography portrait sessions are ideal for families, graduating seniors, actor/models, and include all of the following:
- One hour with Shannon Belletti on location in the greater West Georgia area
- Up to 6 people, and pets are always welcome
- Password-protected online gallery for viewing and sharing your proof images
- Low-resolution, watermarked digital files for sharing via email and social media are included
- High-resolution images are not included but may be purchased separately
High-resolution images with rights to reproduce for personal use, professionally retouched prints, albums and other photo products are available for purchase through your proof gallery after your session.
For longer session times, additional people, multiple locations or other requests please contact Shannon Belletti to receive a customized quote.
Professional Head Shot – $99
Belletti Photography head shot sessions include all of the following:
- 30 minutes with Shannon Belletti on location in the greater West Georgia and Atlanta metro area
- Outdoor, natural light with optional fill-in flash as needed
- Online gallery for viewing your proof images
- One retouched high-resolution digital file of your best image with unlimited reproduction rights
Additional high-resolution images with rights to reproduce for personal and commercial use are available for purchase through your proof gallery after your session. Studio lighting and backdrops are available but may incur an additional fee.
For customized sessions with additional people, multiple locations or other requests please contact Shannon Belletti to receive a quote.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many photographs will you take?
For a typical portrait session, you can expect to receive 50-100 proofs. Head shot clients typically receive 15-25 proofs.
How soon will our photos be ready after our session?
Your photos will be posted online in a password-protected gallery within 10 business days of your session.
Can I have the digital negatives/high-resolution files?
Yes, high-resolution digital files are available for purchase as described in the session description.
Is retouching included?
Standard portrait session proofs include basic color correction only, but hand-retouching may be requested for a nominal fee. Head shot final images are individually retouched as part of the session price.
How far in advance do we need to book?
I accept commissions on a first-come, first-serve basis. Keep in mind that certain dates & seasons are very popular, and weekends are often booked months in advance.
When is the balance due?
Portrait and head shot session balance payments are due on or before the date of your session, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
Do you take credit cards?
Yes. I accept cash, check and secure credit card payments.